• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So, Nintendo's now doing a type personality quiz.

I got Fairy. Wasn't expecting that! But I suppose I am a fabulous, mystical cutie who likes to play tricks on people...

I got Water as well! I took it again to see what other results I could get by answering some questions a little differently, but I got Water the second time too.

Electric! Which I've previously declared to be my favorite type, so score.

Apparently I'm psychic. I can hear your thoughts HAHAHAHAHA

It's somewhat accurate actually, so I don't know what to think Oh wait yes I do because I am PSYCHIC MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Update: took it again, and answered 7/10 questions differently, and I'm still psychic. But... I don't really MIND *ba dum tssss*

Last edited:
I got Poison, so you'll want to watch out because I may have slipped something into your drink... Heh heh heh...

I'm apparently a <drumroll> dragon type? I'm not really sure how that matches up seeing as dragons are usually portrayed as dynamic and outgoing and i'm lazy and awkward lol

No one can resist the power of Hogwarts Houses marketing after all.

I got Water. It's probably because of my excessive love for that place that has too much of it.

What did you folks get?

I got Water as well! I took it again to see what other results I could get by answering some questions a little differently, but I got Water the second time too.

I ended up with Water.

I was expecting Fighting....

we only need one more to make a squirtle squad !!!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25534-1425070968-5.gif

Steel for me. I agree with Faorzia, it was unexpected so I took it again. Same result. Written in steel.

Back
Top Bottom