• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello there.

Awos

Pronoun
she
Hi, I'm Probo and lurked around Pokemon sites like this one many years ago. I suddenly remembered this site and felt like joining the forums since I see it's active but not extremely active.

I like Pokemon, other Nintendo stuff, guinea pigs, animals as a whole, Muppets, Futurama, and various other things.

Hi, you seem cool. Welcome to the forums! I'm too lazy to go get my Nebulons right now, so I'll either drop by later or you'll have to live without them. Enjoy your stay.

Have y'all dropped the tradition of fish and beverages while I've been gone? I'm disappointed.

Hi! Welcome to TCoD. Would you'd like some tea and cod? Salmon and coffee? Or maybe you'd prefer some halibut and hot apple cider-- get in the holiday spirit, y'know. Enjoy your stay!

hey you guys if i have not told you i am new to The Cave of Dragonflies-yeah i also like Pokemon and other stuff so feel free to join my group i have made.

Back
Top Bottom