• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

\ o /

serpentjester

not probable, but possible.
hey there! i am new, and yet not new.

man, it's actually really weird, but i used to be a very, veeeery old forum member on here. like, 'joined-in-2008-when-i-was-10' old. much has changed! i used to be a girl back then, for starters. but i thought about this place and rejoined on a whim.

my name's avery! i'm a dweeby trans boy who graduated high school three months back, and i like art a lot! my main interests are two nerdy internet dads, some queer space rocks, talking about people kissing, and of course, colorful cockfighting monsters!!

i will probably mostly just post art and get a feel for some good old fashioned small-time forum interaction. i bet i'll have fun!

if anyone's curious i used to go by randomtyphoon/typh/probably some other name years back but if anyone actually remembers me i will be floored.

Hello there serpentjester!

If you're looking for people who like Steven Universe and Pokémon, you're certainly in the right place. I recommend trying out ASB, as it's extremely fun and the most active part of the forum right now.

I don't think I personally knew you but your username at least sounds familiar.

EDIT: Wait a minute, your username was "Thanks for All the Fish" at one point, right? I DO remember now.

Last edited:
:O we can get together and ship and stuff that'll be great.

Welcome to the forums! As others have said, I highly recommend ASB. The revival's going spectacularly.

Hello there serpentjester!

If you're looking for people who like Steven Universe and Pokémon, you're certainly in the right place. I recommend trying out ASB, as it's extremely fun and the most active part of the forum right now.

I don't think I personally knew you but your username at least sounds familiar.

EDIT: Wait a minute, your username was "Thanks for All the Fish" at one point, right? I DO remember now.

haha, yes! i think i changed it to that at the veeery very end of my tcod days, as some sort of...representation that it was an abandoned account? i don't know? i think it was either just before freshman year or early on in freshman year when i left, i wasn't known for my critical thinking back then (arguably i am not known for it now!)

...oh huh apparently last time i logged onto that account was 2014. i guess to see if i could.

regarding asb: that is actually one of the first things i noticed! got myself a new asb account and three little mons and everything! i think i'm gonna lurk for another week or so, see how asb works (because even if it hasn't changed much i don't remember how all of it goes) and then i'll jump right into getting my ass kicked! :D

aha, gosh, it warms my heart that some people do vaguely remember who i was.

Hey, I remember your username! I couldn't resist commenting on your cute 'mons, so: cute 'mons, man. I like Roach. :3 Welcome!

Man, I was looking through old posts a few days ago and saw your username pop up. It's always nice when old users return.

man, it's actually really weird, but i used to be a very, veeeery old forum member on here. like, 'joined-in-2008-when-i-was-10' old. much has changed! i used to be a girl back then, for starters. but i thought about this place and rejoined on a whim.

I can relate to this. You should introduce yourself in the QUILTBAG thread. (In the clubs forum)

Man, I was looking through old posts a few days ago and saw your username pop up. It's always nice when old users return.

I can relate to this. You should introduce yourself in the QUILTBAG thread. (In the clubs forum)

oh man, so quiltbag's still around? i am totally up for talking about being trans somewhere! it's been very nice to come back

also ahaha i read my old posts too and it's, well, basically extremely painful, but who doesn't feel like that tbh

yo hey hi sorry I'm late I'm bad with this subforum

welcome back! I'm The Omskivar and I've just typed that out three times in like two minutes so I'm really grasping at another way to introduce myself, but I also have to leave for my Beginning Dance class in like five minutes so I shouldn't be grasping at anything but my dancing shorts

Back
Top Bottom