• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you, in fact, LIKE tea and cod?

Do you, in fact, LIKE tea and cod?

• Yes, I love both.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • I like tea, but not cod.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I like cod, but not tea.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I like neither.

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Iced Tea-yes.

Regular tea-not so much.

Cod-never tried, but I'll probably like it.

Unless you put three spoons of sugar in and tons and tons of milk and have it piping hot, but then it just makes me look weird and/or sugar-greedy.
Ewwwww it's tea not coffee ; ; why do people put things in tea

I like fish. Cod is a fish. I probably like cod.

tea is great but putting things in tea is horrible and wrong. HORRIBLE AND WRONG and i will never forgive you >:|

I'm very sorry, Mike, for offending your silly traditional drink. I just don't like the taste or smell. Now let us run along and enjoy the delights of the Great British summer where one can experience anything from a heatwave to a rather nasty downpour of torrential rain, yes? Oh, jolly good![/stereotypicalformalenglishaccent]

Back
Top Bottom