• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

March of Kazros - Legends of Nisdharil, Chapter I

((I always imagine them like that, so I guess Firesong does.)) Mostly on her wings and head, but some on her tail. Kind of like Moltres, but not quite. I'll draw an image of her soon.))

Firesong continued to sing, now slightly hoping to catch Phantom's attention.

"I like your house. I'm going home now. Bye-bye!"
Acacia curtsied and left the house, humming cheerfully. She decided to go to closer to the ocean. She ran the the beach, her bare feet covered in sand.
"What's that? Ducks? They're big."
Far off in the distance, she could see huge... somethings coming closer. The spirit waved and screamed hello to the giant ducks.

((They're actually the Goblin ships, but she's spent almost her whole existence in a forest near a village, and doesn't know what ships or Goblins are.))

"What do you mean? Your singing?" Firesong asked after finishing her song. Hopefully, the sun would gaze down upon them for years to come.

"Well, not all phoenixes are good at singing," Firesong said, suddenly spiraling down on purpose. She landed gracefully, though, and sat hidden in a tree's close branches.

Phantom got an idea from Firesong. He swooped down in a loose spiral, and pulled up the moment before he reached the ground in a near upside-down acsent.

"Advisor, what is that at the bottom of the mountain?"

An old man stepped past King Leion and peered out of the stained-glass window that faced south, which was decorated with the emblem of Crownpoint, the human region in which the castle resided.

"Well, I can see a large moving group of what appears to be..." the advisor gasped and stumbled backwards. "Your majesty, there is an army of Goblins at the bottom of Mount Banari." he continued, trying and failing to stay calm.

Leion cursed loudly and un-Kingly, and quickly crossed the room, jumping halfway down a staircase and sprinting the rest. He ran down corridors, threw open heavy wooden doors, until he came to a small room that was directly under the Throne Room. He pushed open the double doors opposite him and came out onto a balcony which looked south. The advisor's observations were correct. He could see, quite clearly, the emblem of Fort Kazros printed onto various large banners that the group of Goblins were holding.

The advisor came into the room, out of breath and wheezing.

"Advisor, inform everyone of these Goblins. Tell the army to get to the barracks, as soon as possible.

The adviser nodded and took out a small roll of parchment and a quill, on which he wrote a short message detailing the whereabouts of the Goblins and the proposed rendezvous. He held up a large jar and, after rolling up the message, dropped it into the jar. It immediately disappeared when it was fully inside the jar, but that was intended, for a perfect copy of the letter would now magically appear in the message-jars that every Human soldier possessed.

Back
Top Bottom