• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Big Pokemon YELLOW Questions!

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
I'm starting a Yellow save file this week in order to use some unusual pokemon i've never really used before (my starters are Lapras and Doduo for example) and also to exploit some of the fun glitches i've heard about like fishing in statues and finding missingno and the ghost PC in the hotel.

1.) Do you know any other Pokemon Yellow glitches you can do?

2.) What unique and out-of-the-way pokemon do you recommend in Pokemon Yellow? (Tangela, Rhydon, Aerodactyl etc)

maxresdefault.jpg

3.) The infamous Mew glitch that makes you run into Mew by teleporting and triggering the menu...can this be done with any pokemon who knows teleport? Or do you HAVE to catch an abra, because I already traded over an Alakazam that knows the move- and searching for a wild abra with nothing but pokeballs isn't my idea of a good time.

Please get back to me! thanks

They fixed the Missingno. glitch in Yellow, so if you want to get one you have to do it through the Mew glitch, although if I recall those Missingno. are much more prone to crashing your game.

I don't see Parasect used much.
IIRC there's a glitch where you can encounter a level 1 Nidoking that grows to level 100 once it levels up.

Back
Top Bottom