• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

k I would say we need to have a discussion on themes now but that's one of the sheep questions

awkward

hello friends i apologize for making my First Post a Partly Serious Post but 1. i'm too tired to check the day/night phase lengths and 2. i'm going to be at a concert so i expect to be out of commission pretty much all of sunday my time (i'm in pacific daylight time, or three hours behind eastern whatever-they're-on right now). so that might or might not turn out to be relevant BUT AFTER THAT i should be okay

also HYPE i'm excited for this game i haven't been in one in a while!!!! love me that mandatory lynch today

also yeah i have a flight(s) tomorrow so my availability will be spotty. but i will be here! don't worry

anyway keldeo

that was supposed to be a vote but i didn't do it right

Vote: Keldeo

you've got some explaining to do mango man

Yes, Minimal Dewgong.

I'm just a mangomonger. Perhaps you will see what it means tonight.

Strong joke cover effort right from the get-go. This is good, I think we've got this in the bag, fellow mafiosi!

Vote: Music Dragon

All these people be like "mango this" and "fruits that" whereas I'm over here like "bananan"

Hey guys I'm really new to this game please go easy on me :)

How do you vote people? Plz vote for me I wanna be the leader o:

All these people be like "mango this" and "fruits that" whereas I'm over here like "bananan"
npcmVob_d.jpg

viva pinata trouble in paradise is the greatest game of all time

choclodocus is my spirit animal

Back
Top Bottom