• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Too Bad, It's the Internet

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
So... While I was bored I made these little short "poems" about internet life. Most of them are sarcastic and make fun of certain groups, and if you feel offenced, Too bad, It's the Internet. ♥

Keep in mind most of these poems don't have much of a rhythm and they're too short to post them in the normal writing section, so here I go.

Too Bad, It's the Internet
Thinking you're being cyber-bullied?
Too bad.
You've spent hours on MS Paint making this piece and no-one is paying attention?
Too bad.
Someone hacked you and stole all your premium items?
Too bad.
Mom got raped?
... Too bad.
Thinking I'm being too mean?
Too bad, it's the internet.

The Internet
"You n00b! It's spelled grammar!" /block
"Get some sense before you post!" /block
"Can you get any more stupider?!" /block
"hay wanna see my pics???" /add

MySpace
let me show my pics!!!
i swere im a hot girl living in miami, rlly!
whats that???
tat wasnt very nice!!!
hay, watch it!!!
*cries* your all mean!!!
*sobs* i bet u all dont have gfs or bfs... u have no life!
PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! WAT DID I DO TO U?!!?!
*suicide*
Thank god she's finally gone.

Art Theft
So guys, here's a picture I worked monthes on! :D
It took so long doing the hair and the clothes... So much details.
What? Of course I didn't steal this! This is all my original work!
Come forth my fangirls, and shield me from these meanies! :(
... Oh damn, they can still report me.
/banned

Back
Top Bottom