• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokérus infections! Get 'em while they're hot! ~Pokérus and other things here~

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Pokérus infections! Get 'em while they're hot! ~Pokérus and other things here~

I am willing to infect a dear Pokémon of yours with Pokérus for a small fee. I also have other services available.

Pokérus Prices:

Common Pokémon Infection - Pokémon of equal or greater value (technically they're all pretty cheap but.)
Uncommon Pokémon Infection - Pokémon of equal or greater value
Rare Pokémon Infection: And shiny or Pokémon of equal or greater value
Legendary Pokémon Infection: Has to be shiny. No matter what. Or another legendary.

I will deem offers valid at time of offering. Also items are welcome, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have many (non-legit) Master Balls, Cherish Balls, and some others that I can't think of. Offers are any, but no unreasonable offers (ie a Geodude for a Master Ball is unacceptable)

I'M DESPERATE FOR AM MEWTWO (oh the sweet irony~)

At least a dex entry of is fine: Just state a Pokémon that you need a dex entry of, I'll see if I have it, and then we can trade and trade back. Or offers are available ;)

I can also Ditto breed if you want. This service is cheap; offers deemed valid at time of offering.

I'll think of more services later.

Back
Top Bottom