• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Offering] 2 B/W Shinies

Up for trade: Two legit (one is for certain, the other has a slim possibility of being illegitimate) shinies from an EMULATED Japanese White version. (I can trade over Wifi, I have an R4. Not giving out my friend code until someone is interested, because I don't know how to get it. :T )

The Pokemon are Meerhog (definitely legit, caught it myself) and Kumasyun (recieved off the GTS, possibility of being illegit but looks fine to me - caveat emptor)

Here's what information I could garner without knowing moonspeak:

IMG_2148.jpg

Kumasyun
Male, Impish nature.
Level 28, caught in a Great Ball.
HP: 76
Atk: 51
Def: 35
SpAtk: 36
Speed: 30

IMG_2149.jpg

Meerhog
Male, Relaxed Nature
Nickname: Snake (can be re-named)
Level 25, caught in a Dusk (?) Ball.
HP: 66
Atk: 54
Defense: 49
Special Attack: 41
Special Defense: 40
Speed: 43

At this point I'm only looking to accept other shinies for these guys. My wish list is as follows (all stages work, just listing first stages):

Fushide
Monmen
Zuruggu
Pokabu
Ekans
Shinx
Tangela
Shuppet

Even if you don't have anything on the wishlist, feel free to offer up any shiny.

Back
Top Bottom