• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pikachu's Poems

Pikachu

Kelp is good! Yum yum!
Pronoun
he
This is my first poem. It is an acrostic poem. It does have a mature scene.

Pikachu's Search

Pikachu went and left home to search
Inside Hoenn for a man named Birch.
Kazoos were played as Pikachu asked
Are there Berries that are too good to last?
Can it be true a talking Pikachu? Birch asked.
How can it be that there is such a concept?
Understand me now, you must be kept!

So Birch took a Pokeball and threw it at Pikachu.

Somehow he missed and Pikachu escaped
Eventually running past May getting raped.
And finally Pikachu was in the wild
Roaming the large region so mild
Can this be, that the end is near
He, Birch, stabbed Pikachu in the ear!

Last edited:
Re: Pikachu Acrostic

May getting raped? o_O blech I hope you meant "scraped".

Still though, wow. I could never write a rhyming acrostic with a story.

Re: Pikachu Acrostic

May getting raped? o_O blech I hope you meant "scraped".

Still though, wow. I could never write a rhyming acrostic with a story.

Sigh. one of the reasons I've put this forum on my 'do not show' list.

This is neither rhyming nor does it have a story. Sure, it might attempt to rhyme, it might attempt a story ... but it's sacrificing logical meter and plot for the sake of lines that end in similar sounds.

I like the whole acrostic poem idea thing, but when I actually went through the whole poem it read very awkwardly. Also some of the things that happened in the poem were random/unrelated and made it seem rather contrived.

Back
Top Bottom