• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mario Kart 8 DLC

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
In which I make more threads about games I don't and probably won't be getting

They're brining out DLC for MK8 and oh my gosh oh my gosh, they're adding Link .

Link

What does it mean by sold out? How can you run out of DLC?

The DLC sounds awesome, though, and the fact that Link is playable on MK8 makes it an even sweeter deal to get a Wii U.

I'm guessing the "sold out" is just an automatic "not for sale" thing that a computer wrote. It also says it's not out until November.

Yeah, I've been wanting for ages for Mario Kart to become Nintendo Kart. Unfortunately it didn't stop them from making up pointless characters like Baby Rosalina.

I think the babies are ok. They're quite cute.

There's something about the game being just Mario Kart, though, that makes it special. I've only played MK8 once, and I don't think that the same level of quirkiness can be achieved by making it Nintendo Kart. Isn't that why Smash Bros is there, anyways?

It'll still be Mario Kart, with the addition of a single outlying character that you have to pay actual money to implement. I think the quirk will remain. Though Link does have a more sullen attitude than really any Mario character; we'll see.

I'm just excited for everything about these DLCs. New cups, characters, cars; admittedly, all the characters except Link are really lame, especially since both Mario and Peach appear in three forms each, but I'll survive.

I'm mostly excited for Link and the Cups. I was thinking just the other day about how awesome it would be if I could play that dinosaur course from Double Dash, or maybe Wario Coliseum; there are so many races that I miss and I'm glad that they have a chance of returning! Besides, I'm almost done with the existing Cups anyway, this will be a good refresh.
EDIT: Look at the bottom right of this collage. Do I see Maple Treeway?

Back
Top Bottom