• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Great Volcano

Latimew

Slugma is adorable and cool!
Welcome to the great volcano of Mt. Ember, situated in such a faraway place, not many people have been able to get to it. However, people can now navigate their way to Mt. Ember via the Pidgeot express.

You only need to pay the entry fee of $6 to play a Safari Game, and you will be given 6 Safari Balls.

The Pokemon found are mostly unknown, and will be updated as people encounter them. There are three areas: Magma Tunnels, Ember Peak and Lava Pass. As the Lava Pass is shrouded in darkness, you will need Flash to access it. Randomly, you may find a Cleffa in any of the areas.

Known Common Pokemon
SlugmaCleffa

Known Uncommon Pokemon
Eevee

Known Rare Pokemon
Flareon

Known Very Rare Pokemon
Quilava

Known Super Rare Pokemon
Blaziken

Known Don't-Even-Bother Rare Pokemon
Rotom
If Rotom is caught, it's gone forever. If it's ignored, it's gone forever.

Have fun, and stay far away from the lava, or the volcano mouth! :)

$6 please.

Please select 1 of the areas: Magma Tunnels, Ember Peak, Lava Pass
Lava Pass requires a Pokemon with Flash.

Cleffa.png

Female

There's going to be a lot of these things around. Even in the Lava Tunnels. Expect 'em.
Catch/Ignore?

You find a Fire Stone on the ground!

Are all the Pokemon available in each area or are they Area Specific.

I shall go to the place with Rotom. Taling Solrock if it's Lava Pass.

Are all the Pokemon available in each area or are they Area Specific.

I shall go to the place with Rotom. Taling Solrock if it's Lava Pass.
Yup, all the same Pokemon in the same areas.

I'll assume you're going to Lava Pass, then!

CleffaMale

...That was to be expected.

@Ruffledfeathers

Rotom
O.O

AH COME ON RUFFIE! WHAT. I AM TRYING SO HARD TO GET THAT AND YOU JUST RUIN IT. TRADE YOU A SALAMENCE FOR IT?

Ignoring.

Back
Top Bottom