• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contact Information

Standard TCoD Username: Melodic Harmony
XMPP: N/A
AIM: cpop201
YIM: N/A
MSN: N/A
Other: I'm most easily contacted through AIM, since I'm almost always on - if you want, just drop a line even if it says I'm offline - I'm occasionally on invisible status. Also, I check my e-mail sometimes: cpop201@gmail.com
#tcod: N/A

Standard TCoD Username: Blazing Hearts
AIM: Hydroeon
YIM: azure_azoth1221
Other - Aquathevaporeon@gmail.com
Christian Ryker Bell, on Facebook

You're most likely to find me on AIM, or Facebook. Just-just-just, if you add me onto Facebook, make sure you tell me who you are >( otherwise I'll just ignore you. And I never go onto Yahoo, except to talk to one or two people every now and then.

#tcod: N/A

Standard TCoD Username: NismoZ
AIM: N/A
Other: The best way to contact me is via PM on Victory Road forums. I also check my e-mail occasionally, so you can e-mail me and I'll reply at some point.
#tcod: Nope.

Standard TCoD Username: some variant on Kam
AIM: N/A
MSN: kamikodunbar@gmail.com
Other: Yeah, I'm a bit hard to get in touch with. I visit dA pretty often, so contacting me there (kamdunbar, if you're wondering) might be a good idea.
#tcod: We have one of those?

Standard TCoD Username: Mawile
XMPP: nope
AIM: no
YIM: nope
MSN: no
Other: no
#tcod: also no

Just pm/vm me to talk.

Last edited:
Almost nobody has a reason to contact me, but why not~

Standard TCoD Username: Zodiac
Other: Noah Farrell on Facebook (profile pic is a black squirrel [don't ask]); MoonMonster96 on formspring and Twitter.

So yeah, I'm not usually on Twitter or Formspring, but I'm on Facebook constantly. If someone does bother to add me on Facebook, please include a message with who you are! :)

Standard TCoD Username: Glaciachan
Other:You can usually reach me at glaciachan@fastmail.us; I generally check my e-mail at that address every day. I do have another e-mail address, but I don't check that nearly as often. I also check my LJ and Deviantart frequently too, so if you have an account at either, you can reach me there. And, I do use Twitter a lot, so, that's always an option.

Can't think of any reason why anyone'd need to contact me, but... oh well! I wouldn't really mind talking to people occasionally, though if you blurt out Internet memes or type in chatspeak, I'll ignore you.

Standard TCoD Username: FnrrfYgmSchnish, formerly El Garbanzo
AIM: HwehHwehHweh
Email: Same as my AIM name, but with "@aol.com" stuck on the end. AOL's sometimes kind of unreliable, though, so your mail might not even get through (I've occasionally had problems with mail getting caught in the spam filter and disappearing instead of going to the spam folder like it's supposed to.)
Other: Skype name is FnrrfYgmSchnish, though I'm pretty much never on (I've only actually used it... maybe twice?) I also have a Facebook account, but I only add people I've actually met in real life, so it'd be kinda silly to post it here.
#tcod: Evil_Pimento, though I haven't been in there in a while.

TCoD: Phantom, formerly Charizard2K
XBOX LIVE: PhantomX0990
Facebook: Won't give my real one, but you can find me at "November Is Doctor Who Profile Picture Month", I'm the admin.

uh why not I guess

Standard TCoD Username: Spike, formerly Alraune (but I'll probably change it back later)
XMPP: artsyalraune@gmail.com
AIM: -
YIM: -
MSN: -
Other: alraunne (Skype and Steam)
#tcod: Alraune (but I don't get on much)

Back
Top Bottom