• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

Cirrus = Kirsten O'Brien. Record yourself saying 'Sponge the red paint onto the paper'.

I really need to get a decent sound recording of my voice...

AAAAAA Danni, my mental image of you is deteriorating and collapsing in on itself because that is so not what I imagined you sound like. I do love your voice though because.. it's.. cool. And I like it.

I have a hard time imagining that as you, though, I think it's because you don't sound excited enough. XD

Then again, I have a hard time putting my voice to what I write, so.

Last edited:
Hehe, I knew that would happen. XD
If it's any consolation, my voice isn't actually as deep as my MP3 player makes it seem >.>

(now go check your PMs, fool)

WOOOOOAAAAH, so you said in that PM; "now to destroy your mental image of me entirely... I sound more excited when not talking into my MP3 player..." And that's just what I said~

Kind of. Although like I said, reading your own writing in your voice doesn't sound right; I just tried reading what I wrote out loud and it was odd, and didn't sound like something I'd say, so I don't know. I think in writing you speak and listen a lot differently than when you're actually speaking, even though that's kind of obvious but yes.

You sound... actually kind of like what I expected you to sound like. And you seem to say nearly exactly the same things that you write, which is awesome.

Hehe, that was fun.

Castform, I demand a recording of you singing the welcome and birthday songs.

I'm not posting my voice cuz I sound really young.

I think this is a good time to jump on the bandwagon and praise Cirrus's voice. *Jumps onto the bandwagon* Ok. Now I think it's about time I jump off the bandwagon... *Jumps off the bandwagon, twists ankle* ...and praise some other people's voices. Primarily Dannichu, Mhals and Spaekle. You guys sound awesome too. Seriously.

I'll try to post something tomorrow for you guys. My mom's across the hall trying to sleep, and I don't want to wake her by apparently talking to myself. That, and the microphone attachment for my big awesome headset appears to have gone on vacation without telling me. I don't sound particularily interesting, but I think I need to contribute now that I've posted here.

Castform, I demand a recording of you singing the welcome and birthday songs.

I'm not posting my voice cuz I sound really young.

i can't sing. But I could just say them. And then I'll do a recording of me speaking to you all in Greek!

God, you guys all have such wonderful voices.~ (I'm jealous, argh, because mine sucks. I listened to my recording again and ugh. Awful.)

And I agree with Mhals! Dannichu, you're shattering my mental image of you! I never imagined you to sound like that! Don't worry though, because you sound awesome. :D

Last edited:
Jolty, you sound awesome.

Dannichu, you sound more or less like I imagined you. Maybe that's because I'm British. Maybe not. Anyway, you sound cool! :D

Wow, Arylett, you're American! I think I knew that anyway, but yeah. Your voice is so nice. Aand Cirrus, you have an amazing voice. ; ; You also made me laugh.

Also, Castform, you sound cool too.

Last edited:
Arylett, actually (I might have said this already) you sound just like this girl I know, and I quite like your voice. Although I'm still a little thrown off by you sounding exactly like someone else, but that's ok.

Nawww, Castform, I like your voice too. :3

what do you guys use to record? I have a mic. but i can't find a program to let me save the recording?

I use Voice recorder. It's on Start>All programs>Accessories>Entertainment.

Hahaha. I'm posting my voice except I don't know why. I'm really self-conscious about my voice. :3

I ramble a lot in this though. My voice.

Seriously it's like three minutes. I don't know why. :3

Back
Top Bottom