• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YOUR FAVOURITE FRUIT

I don't eat an awful lot of fruit tbh. Screw balanced diets. I guess I'm quite partial to pineapple... most other fruits I've eaten are more in the "meh" pile. :D

Watermelon and cherries. I also really like green apples, oranges, lemons (I eat them really slowly cause there sour, but they taste nice), grapes, strawberries, passion fruit and bananas. I don't like apricots and pears.

Apples, grapes and bananas are the only fruits I'll really eat. Oo

I'd like to try Starfruit, though...

Oh, and Banana's are my favorite. They go well on Peanut butter jell-*shot*

As are Innocent smoothies, which might be the greatest things ever ):

=o
I feel you. Smooooooothies~
Anyway, fruit >yucky green crap called "veggies" any day of the week.
I'd have to go with berries. Blueberries, specificlly, since New Jersey is a great place to get those little blue orbs, and I practically grew up on those.

Oooh, no, I love vegetables, too. Recently I've been addicted to cauliflower cheese and stuffed aubergines <3

But Innocent Smoothies are the greatest things ever. I can't pick a favourite because they're all so good.

Apples. Specifically, Granny Smith's. <3 Green apples are the best. In fact, I like most fresh fruit, but I'm not allowed them so much anymore because they're so acidic and I tend to have about two or three a day, so yeah.

Now I have bananas and grapes a lot.

I can't stand most dried fruit. Especially raisins. >_>

YES DRAGONFRUIT AND STARFRUIT. I pratically grew up on those... At least, starfruit, because dragonfruit are sorta expensive, or, at least, more expansive than other fruits. I also love watermelons, apples, tangerines, all sorts of berries, pears, bananas, honeydews, cantaloupes, papayas, pomegranates, and, uh, everything else.

I even like coconuts, especially the not ripe ones you can just drink out of. Those are goooood....

Raw tomatoes are good with brown sugar or dried prune powder. Pineapples should be eaten with a bit of salt or dried prune powder or else it'll burn your mouth. And pears are good with dried prune powder, too.

Bananas are tasty when frozen. So are grapes, actually.

I also love these special dried orange peel things that's very sour but still sweet at same time.

And figs! Figs are great. I love both dried and fresh figs, although they do go bad rather fast.

Fruits are awesome. I love them all.

My favorite fruits would be peaches, watermelons, mangos, pears, and possibly some other stuff I'm forgetting. Fruits are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom