• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crystal Gym Leader Tournament (ROUND 3 ENDS AUGUST 20TH)

I don't know; when I thought of this, I was only thinking about the Crystal League, but if enough Chrome League people want it, I'll do theirs too.

I think Crystal will be a "transparent" blue (meaning already blue but with white highlights), and Chrome will be greyish with the highlights white.

Do the badges all really have to be one colour? I've named my badge after a specific colour and... it'd look a bit strange if it was... any other colour than that.

Actually, Arylett, I was talking about the badge cases, not the badges themselves. Plus mine is called the Sunbeam Badge, so... monotone colors wouldn't look good.

so just to be clear, I could make my badge neon yellow (not that i would) with pink random blotches, but as long as the case is blue, nobody care what I do so long as I do it?

Awesome.

Oooh, right. Sorry, I got confused. Well, carry on then, don't let me stop you! I don't really mind what colour the badge case is.

I drew my Badge, what do you guys think?
Badgecopy.png

Hmm, pretty good! That's a good sixe to use. Once all of the badgeds are made, I'll make the cases, so that the badges fit.

that's really nice, moon. I've been using a 25x25 size on MS Paint (thank god I'm doing this before I get a mac.) And now I'm learning that I'm TERRIBLE at shading/highlighting.

EDIT: Wicked excited right now, cuz 3 hours later, I worked out the shading for my sprite, thanks to inspiration from Marsh Badge and Stone Badge (Also how I got the design). Pretty much my 1st scratch sprite that I saved. Here it is (it's kind of big in perspective to the video game badges, I think.).

EDIT2: Nothing major, just rediscovered tinypic and replaced the attachment with the code. Well, Here's the Badge (for real), named the Equality Badge :::

nofyw4.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom