• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I Got a Girlfriend!!!

Karousever

formerly known as Jaketiger1116
Okay okay okay okay okay!!! I'm sorry, I'm being a little crazy, because I am so...happy! Ecstatic, elated, absolutely full of joy! I got a girlfriend!!! It's the greatest thing ever!

Okay, first of all, she is the most absolutely amazing girl ever. <--- Fact!

Secondly, she's someone from The Cave!

It's Hippy! :D

Gah I'm so happy ^_^ I tried to keep this as short and sweet as possible, because I am very tired XD I just wanted you all to know how happy I am :D :D :D

tumblr_m85jo39Snf1r8902go1_500.gif

Black Yoshi, that is absolutely amazing. I just want to let you know XD

Yay! So you're in the love square. For a while I thought you were just best friends.

I don't actually know what you mean...mind explaining? :P

I don't actually know what you mean...mind explaining? :P

A Homestuck reference. There's those aliens with weird alien relationships that are divided into four quadrants, and once one of the human characters said somebody was in the "hate square". So yeah, obscure references.

Oh, okay, gotcha XD Thank you for the explanation, I was so lost. Yeah I mean for a little while we were just really good friends, but I dunno, things just changed. And it was a really fantastic change :)

Oh, okay, gotcha XD Thank you for the explanation, I was so lost. Yeah I mean for a little while we were just really good friends, but I dunno, things just changed. And it was a really fantastic change :)

Yes, it totally was a really super duper fantabulous change!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom