• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eon Ticket PSA!

Equinoxe

has a BONE to pick with you
Someone on the pokemon trading subreddit linked to a Taiwanese Pokemon Facebook page, from which you can get a code for an Eon Ticket just by inputting your email (you'll need a FB account for that, but you can just make a fake one quickly like I did). The codes apparently work in PAL, JPN and NA copies of the game, at least judging by the comments.

I just redeemed a code on my Omega Ruby, so yep, it works. So in case you haven't gotten the ticket yet, this is your chance! The codes are redeemable from 13th Feb to 28th Feb.

"Sorry, the offer you tried to access has ended." I'm guessing they didn't intend for it to work worldwide, eheheh.

Not sure if you know this already, but from this Friday to next Monday, you can go to pokemon.com and get a code for the Eon Ticket. I'm guessing the codes will be usable worldwide? Can't say for sure, but for the sake of everyone not living in the US, let's hope so. :P

Back
Top Bottom