• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

something awesome to do

#1 bro

FEELING GREAT, FEELING GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?
step 1: log onto facebook
step 2: click on "settings" at the bar on the top
step 3: click on the languages tab
step 4: in the drop down menu, choose "English (Pirate)" (it's near the bottom)
step 5: ???
step 6: profit!!

trust me, it's awesome :)

(in before "i'm too rebellious and noncomformist to have a facebook")

I asked my mom to do this since I don't have a Facebook account. She laughed out loud for 15 minutes straight.

Thought it would be lame and gimmicky, but it's actually really funny. XD

My favourite is how "Interested in" is turned into "Fancies". Amongst many others...

I can't find leet speak either. On the topic of Pirateyness, it was epic at first, but then I had trouble figuring out what things were or meant. So I switched it back.

Dammit, and I've sworn never to use the Facebook account my sister forced me to set up for anything at all, as a matter of principle. ;_;

because that somehow makes you a better person who is so cool and nonconformist they would never fall for those stupid trends?

honestly that makes me rage just as much as guidos on myspace. perhaps more.

because that somehow makes you a better person who is so cool and nonconformist they would never fall for those stupid trends?

More because she bugged me for ages to register on it knowing full well I had no interest whatsoever in doing so.

oh. god.

I've been bugged to try this by a ton of friends but never bothered and then stopped using Facebook. I just tried it, and... awesome. 8D

Back
Top Bottom