• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favourite Regi?

Which Regi's are your favourite?

• Regirock

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Regice

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Registeel

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Love all of them!

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Don't like them at all

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I like them, but the moves are rubbish

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
I like the trio, don't really have much an opinion on Regigigas though, but the name rocks. XP

I like Regice the most, as I just like ice pokemon more than steel and rock. But Registeel is fun to say. :D

But they need better moves. *nodnod*

I don't really get how anyone is all "I hate x Pokemon." What is there to hate? Even if x isn't the most creative, it still advances the continuity. :| The only Pokemon I actually hate is Arceus, just because I hate the idea of there being a god of Pokemon, especially if the god of Pokemon is that... thing.

Anyway, the Regis are really cool because of the long and complicated methods it takes to capture them. I just hope it's just as hard to catch them in Platinum as it is in RSE. I voted Registeel because he's the coolest, but they all rock.

I like regirock because it was the first one I caught, with a GREATBALL, at four in the morning. It was a great way to start the day. :D Unfortunately, I never use it, despite making plans for it to pwn in the contests.

My favourite Regi is Regice because it's such an annoying bitch in battle. I love using it.

I don't like any of them, to be honest. If I had to pick, I'd say Regice, but I voted none because I just think they're a bit boring.

I dislike all three and as Dannichu said, if I must pick one, I'd pick Regice. My reasoning behind this is purely due to typing. I like Ice, hate rock and hate steel.

I really dislike Regigagas.

Regigas? More like Regi-giga-ass.

Back
Top Bottom