• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Uh oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicPokabu

ー(´∀`)‐ДТЮΞ┃⊂-
A new pokemon that looks like pachirisu was released today... its electr flying.. how can this be allowed?!:dead:

Because it's a flying squirrel. It's the first Electric/Flying that isn't a legendary. IT MIGHT BE ABLE TO LEARN FLY!

Enough reasons?

Possible Pachi evo. Nice. Gotta see him.

EDIT: I see similarities. Yes.

For those who can't find it/be arsed to find it,

Pachirisu --->
Emonga.png
?

Last edited:
What is wrong with a Electric/Flying pokemon? At least it wont be weak to Ground! That's something you should be glad of.

O_O you're a bird fan also?

...I actually like the flying squirrel thingy now. It's part flying, and it's cute.

itt: People forget about Zapdos

From now on please try to keep Black/White discussion the other thread, because each little Pokemon that gets leaked doesn't warrant its own thread. (and don't bump threads just like ones I locked yesterday either)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom