• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Groudon's Cave Imposter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroudonsCave2

Hello Everybody. I'm The real Groudon's Cave owner. Yes. I can show it to you by many ways that I'm real Owner of Groudon's Cave.
Firstly, I would like to say to many of you, That my site indeed gathers information from Other Pokemon Sites. No, I do not see Groudon's Cave better as Serebii, Nor do I think That Groudon's Cave is a big site.
I actually think I'm a small fansite, which I like working on.
I've read some posts about my Pokedex? My Pokedex is still being worked on and I'm at 10 only, It's just new.
And last, People, I do NOT advertise my site anywhere. Please remember that.
Thank you for your time
~Ryan

I do not know why somebody would want to impersonate me. Though, I would NEVER advertise my site's link anywhere. Even if it were allowed. Nor would I say * I'M BETTER THAN SEREBII HAAHA *.

Do you know who impersinated you? It sould be someone very familiar with your site and is probably co-owner. People usually think that if they even own it a little, they think they're bad ass. If someone really did impersinate you, you should look around on your site and ask everyone.

Or an admin here could check the I.P of both GroudonsCave and GroundonsCave2 to actually see if he's not lying.

Guys. Stop picking on him. Comments like "with your site, nobody needs to give you a bad name" are wildly unnecessary and not helping anyone. (Also, for the record, his IP is different from the one that posted the earlier thread and it isn't entirely implausible that somebody with a grudge could try to make someone else look stupid or just upset them by advertising their site somewhere they're going to get laughed at. While, yes, the situation is a bit eyebrow-raising, just give the kid the benefit of the doubt and leave him alone; if it's the same guy trying to save face, he clearly already feels pretty stupid about the whole thing and there's no need to sit here rubbing it in his face.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom