• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I AM SO EXCITED I knew they were hinting towards something in the games when they were mentioning the museum and the "ruby anniversary is ___ years and the sapphire anniversary is ____" I almost died in the middle of class wow

This is the best news I could possibly receive right now holy shit I can hardly stop myself just making this comment a complete screaming mess

I never played Gen III, so this will be awesome! I'm so super excited about this and all its possibilities.

what what what what WHAT OH GOD

I absent-mindedly clicked the thread expecting some weird-ass fangames and.... WAS POSITIVELY SURPRISED :O

I most definitely didn't expect something like this so soon. So, they don't look like full-on remakes what with the 'dramatic new world' stuff. I wonder if the mystery region the backpacker in X/Y talks about is this? Probably.

Anyhow, I'm hyped as hell! Gonna get that shiny new Ruby as soon as it comes out. *u*

ILE3fpQ.jpg

I could kiss someone. I could fly to Japan and kiss someone. I could fly to Japan, go to Game Freak's HQ, and kiss someone.

Blaze 2.0 shall truly be reborn and she will wreak all of the shit, just as the prophecies said.

Baby's first Pokèmon game she could play by herself.

I wonder why it's being advertised as an epic "new" adventure?

Also, that Pikachu is the video is super ugly.

I am so excited. I came home and checked Serebii, and I am SO HYPED more so than anyone! I'm getting both versions at once (hopefully the day they come out), like I have been since Gen IV!

I am probably going to pick Treecko in both, as Sceptile is a beast!

Well, when I was 5 years old my first Pokemon game was Ruby, and now at 17, my tenth Pokemon game will be Omega Ruby. Woo :D

No, I mean who comes up with Alpha[x] and Omega[y] 'cause I don't think anyone really expected that.
The people behind the romhack Omega FireRed came up with 50% of that, for one.

Also, I can't be the only one who thought it was just another fanhack at first because of the name.

Back
Top Bottom