• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors movie possibility...

Should they have a Warrior's movie/Is it real?

• Total voters

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
So I got curious, and I looked on google to see if they might come out with a Warrior's movie. I read Wikipedia, which said it wouldn't though a bit later it said that there is now a good possibility.

Reading a couple other pages, it is confirmed, though it won't come out for a couple more years.

I wasn't too sure about the legitimate-ness of it, so here's the two links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_(novel_series) (Scroll to the bottom)

http://tinyurl.com/5pcybx
(You might have to unbreak that last link) MODEDIT: TINYURL, DUDE

(Thank you Surskitty. I haven't had much experience with TinyURL's, I've only seen them at the Dragon Cave. I'll have to check the website. Edit: Checked it. Much more simple.)

So, anyway, do you think it's a fake? Should there be a movie? Would it ruin the Warrior's series?

You tell me!

Last edited:
Re: Warrior's move possiblitity...

It's true. Vicky is discussing the possibility of a Warriors movie with various companies, I think. Nothing is set in stone, though.

I think they should make one. Vicky's too much of a control freak (and I mean that in the best way possible xD) to let them mess it up.

Vicky confirmed that they're in the preliminary stages of planning the film during her tour in the US recently. It isn't fake.

[EDITS LINK IN FIRST POST TO TINYURL IT'S NOT THAT HARD]

Why do they want Narnia-esque animation...? Drawn stuff - think Disney style or, better yet, The Last Unicorn - would probably work so much better. Uggh don't try for photorealism guys it never works

Yes, I think it's real. I can't wait at all for it to come out, even though I know it will probably be years or something :/

I haven't read Warriors in a long time..but if there's a movie, I will most certainly have to go and see it! O_O

I don't think the books are that good from what I heard. Nobody told me it was bad, but I don't know. I haven't read any, but I think I might later.

They're okay. They'd probably be better if the writers and editor had any idea of what 'continuity' is.

Back
Top Bottom