• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open CLICK ME

Chaon.png

CHUTTLE
Attach Pokemon
Bug Type

CHUTTLE dart about on their many little legs at surprising speeds, and enjoy hiding in dark places. The stinger on their tail injects a venom, while not deadly, can irritate the victim for days.

OMGZZZZZ I can totally see myself in it. TYVM FMC! :D

Here I am again~

If I were a Pokemon, I'd have a Hasty nature, according to both my personality and my flavor preferences. I don't handle arguments well, and I am very artistic, although somewhat lazy. I can't stand heat, but am also a bit sensitive to the cold. Also, I have a somewhat weird but active sense of humor.

I was curious because Cryptica posted here. :P

I'd have a Timid or Naive nature as a Pokémon. My favorite type is Fire. I'm very loving, but shy around crowds, and tend to go along with the opinions of people close to me since I don't like creating conflict. I'm also very organized but humorous, and also disciplined.

Starly:
Ability: Levitate

Learnset:
0 - Sleep Powder
0 - Leech Life
7 - Acid
12 - Attract
17 - Silver Wind
22 - Twister
27 - Signal Beam
32 - Tailwind
37 - Dragon Dance
42 - Dragon Pulse
47 - Tail Glow
52 - Bug Buzz

larvagon.png

Larvagon -lv30-> Angfly

Arylett:

Ability: Cloud Nine/Magic Guard

Learnset:
0 - Guard Swap
0 - Gust
7 - Psybeam
12 - Teleport
17 - Imprison
22 - Calm Mind
27 - Future Sight
32 - Miracle Eye
37 - Air Slash
42 - Psychic
47 - Heal Block
52 - Sky Attack

Xaldin.png

XALDOW
Demon Pokemon
Dark Type

Despite their ferocious appearance, XALDOW are not cruel or mean, unless greatly angered. They possess great strength, but don't often use it.

Cryptica.png

CRYOICA
Freeze Rabbit Pokemon
Ice Type

CRYOICA can be found on snow mountain peaks, frolicking in the snow. They are cheerful creatures, and delight in making snow angels and the like.

darksong.png

DARBURN
Blaze Rabbit Pokemon
Fire Type

DARBURN live on volcanic mountains, playing around the lip of even active ones. They are very shy, hiding from larger creatures.

I couldn't resist making you two counterparts :x

I have no choice but to request:
could you please make a picture of Wondtok?
wondtok2.png

EDIT: not adding something or anything, but I just noticed; wondtok= chesire cat, and your topic is called CLICK me. haha.

Xaldin.png

XALDOW
Demon Pokemon
Dark Type

Despite their ferocious appearance, XALDOW are not cruel or mean, unless greatly angered. They possess great strength, but don't often use it.

YES! I absolutly love it. Thanks, and I have two things to ask. One, can I get a moveset? And two, when I get around to it, can I register it in the ASB? Please and Thank You!

Last edited:
I have no choice but to request:
could you please make a picture of Wondtok?
wondtok2.png

EDIT: not adding something or anything, but I just noticed; wondtok= chesire cat, and your topic is called CLICK me. haha.

oh wait, never mind, I clearly didn't realize how this shop works. (if you'd like to do it anyway, that'd be awesome.)

Well, since it seems you aren't too overloaded right now, I'd like to request. Er. I'm very intelligent, but not very social. I hate most of my art, but people tell me it's good. I would probably have a Quiet or Mild nature. My Battle Frontier team (Flygon, Scizor, Heatran) should tell you what types I like.

how the hell did i miss this thread? It's all so fantastic, I'm surprised that you have time for it all.

A request, please. You should know me well enough to do it (or at least I hope so I will be sad if not :c)

Cryptica.png

CRYOICA
Freeze Rabbit Pokemon
Ice Type

CRYOICA can be found on snow mountain peaks, frolicking in the snow. They are cheerful creatures, and delight in making snow angels and the like.

I couldn't resist making you two counterparts :x

Yay! I'm an adorable bunny!~ No doubt I'll be making fanart of this thing (after I can draw my DQMJ competitive team minus orgodemir).

HELLO
I WANT ONE!

Lesse... I'm almost a multi-personality... around certain people (like certain friends) I'm calm, docile, caring, and sweet. Around srangers I'm shy, non-talkative, introverted. Around best friends I'm outgoing, loud, and obnioxious. Around those I hate it can very between the previous three and just plain mean.

Also: I like purple =D

could I try this?
I try to be creative, thinking up interesting ideas often, but my a.d.d. gets me bored whenever I start making progress, and I need to think up something else. also, I can be unusually lazy when I'm uninterested in something.

Hey FMC! It seems like most bug-ish catterpillar thingy type pokemon have an evolution. Could you possibly- *shot* make Chuttle one evolution *stabbed*if not two?

YES! I absolutly love it. Thanks, and I have two things to ask. One, can I get a moveset? And two, when I get around to it, can I register it in the ASB? Please and Thank You!

Ability: Rivalry

Learnset:
0 - Scratch
0 - Growl
7 - Bite
12 - Endure
17 - Rage
22 - Faint Attack
27 - Mean Look
32 - Scary Face
37 - Slash
42 - Shadow Claw
47 - Night Slash
52 - Memento

And sure. You want an evo or you good as-is?

Do me. Hint: I like cute things and dragons.

Um. Personality Traits...?

Hey FMC! It seems like most bug-ish catterpillar thingy type pokemon have an evolution. Could you possibly- *shot* make Chuttle one evolution *stabbed*if not two?

On it.

Well, since it seems you aren't too overloaded right now, I'd like to request. Er. I'm very intelligent, but not very social. I hate most of my art, but people tell me it's good. I would probably have a Quiet or Mild nature. My Battle Frontier team (Flygon, Scizor, Heatran) should tell you what types I like.

how the hell did i miss this thread? It's all so fantastic, I'm surprised that you have time for it all.

A request, please. You should know me well enough to do it (or at least I hope so I will be sad if not :c)

HELLO
I WANT ONE!

Lesse... I'm almost a multi-personality... around certain people (like certain friends) I'm calm, docile, caring, and sweet. Around srangers I'm shy, non-talkative, introverted. Around best friends I'm outgoing, loud, and obnioxious. Around those I hate it can very between the previous three and just plain mean.

Also: I like purple =D

Also starting these three. Everyone else, please check to see if anyone requested before you do, I'm only doing 3 at a time.

Last edited:
flygon.png

FLARGON
Shimmer Pokemon
Fire/Dragon Type

FLARGON are very shy creatures, known to disappear in a burst of flame at the approach of a human. They delight in singeing grass and crops with geometric patterns.

kai.png

KAIXEL
Pixelize Pokemon
Electric/Dark Type

KAIXEL are accomplished reality warpers, using the cloud of pixels that make up their lower body to craft intricate shapes and objects. If threatened, they are known to attack with their pixels.

mewtwo.png

MEIDE
Mask Pokemon
Psychic Type

MEIDE are masters of deception, using the ever-changing masks that hover about them to confuse and evade foes. They are usually friendly, however.

chaon2.png

Chuttle -lv30-> Chapede
Bug/Poison

I suck at drawing bugs.

ETA: Also, if you have a dA, I put up all of them so far; comment and say who you are if I don't have your dA link up.

Last edited:
Ooh, I like the moveset and abilities for mine. Your fakemon are top-notch! Many of the designs are original and interesting, and I must especially commend you on your outlines on the art. I hope you don't mind a tiny tidbit of criticism - Only one thing in particular has bugged me and that's been the way you do fire. It just... doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the Pokemon, kinda seems out of place, especially on Darburn and Flargon for some reason. I think maybe because it's not really consistent with your outline style.

Anyways though! Do you think you could, if you'd like, create a evolution to mine?

Personality traits...
I get angry easily but I am happy most of the time. That help? I can be horrible to those I hate but nice to those I like.

Back
Top Bottom