• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hogwarts Houses

WHAT HOUSE ARE YOU?

• Total voters
Sparklypoo

Uhh, probably Hufflepuff? Or maybe Ravenclaw, minus the 'being good at Professor Layton' bit, I suck at that game XD

By Tailsy's definition, definitely Ravenclaw. Especially the part about being good at Proffessor Layton. (And being a nerd. I take pride in the fact that I'm a nerd.)

What the hell is a Hufflepuff.

Slytherin. Sometimes, I punch people in the face so well, they think they actually wanted it as a sexual favor.

What on earth is with these ravenclaws. I demand some sort of mindless, standardized scantron test to evaluate this. Meanwhile the slytherins will be having a sophisticated party in which we throw our heads back and laugh.

of course ... Verne will smuggle one particular Ravenclaw into the Slytherin dormitory at night ...

The test serves two purposes. That which isn't the obvious is to define those Ravenclaws worthy of hanging off Slytherins' arms. At least you all find yourself in a most desirable position -- Gryffindors are idiotic, and Hufflepuffs are so painfully nondescript I constantly forget they exist.

probably a Ravenclaw b/c

1: not nearly enough of a main character to be a Gryffindor
2: i like to think of myself as "not an immense vagina" so no to Hufflepuff
3: also like to think of myself as a kind of decent human being so no to Slytherin
4: am kind of smart I guess?

The majority of quizzes (I know they don't really mean anything but shh) tell me Ravenclaw; a couple tell me Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw's always been my favourite, though! Hufflepuff would be pretty cool if it weren't for the bad examples of them we get from the books.

Incidentally, speaking of bad examples, I'm sure that in reality Slytherin isn't actually, y'know, 'the house for bad people'. I read somewhere that the Sorting Hat kind of makes it seem like it since, if you remember, the Hat itself used to belong to Godric Gryffindor, who was of course Slytherin's rival, thus the hat is kind of biased against the latter...!

The sorting hat is completely unbiased, really, if you look at the songs! And it wants to put harry freaking potter in Slytherin -- the hat is just concerned with having the kids reach full potential or something woobly like that. Harry Potter is the biased one who makes everyone think Slytherin is evil. Also Ron.

Ravenclaw. Because that's where all the cool people (by which I mean nerds) hang out. :D

Back
Top Bottom