• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

We need more conceptual Pokémon.

Like a Pokémon based on memory, with superawesome stats but an ability that means it has a 5 (and then 10 and then 15 as it evolves)% chance of any attack failing because the Pokémon forget how to use the move in battle. It would be Normal/Psychic.

And stuff like that.

Is it supposed to evolve? These conceptual Pokémon should be legendary. And I suggest Water/Psychic

It could be counterparted with one based on imagination. That one would have lower HP and defensive stats and higher offensive stats and Speed. Its ability would work like Bad Dream on enemies, but actually heal sleeping allies. (Fire/Psychic or something)

i wouldn't mind a kind of counterpart to the golett line based off of some of the sleeker mechas, as opposed to the clunkier, gundam look to golurk.

pretty please, eva 01 pokemon? ; ;

I like the list you linked. I didn't get through all of them, but there were a couple I liked that they had there.

1) Leech
2) Indian Pipe

Those two mainly.

i wouldn't mind a kind of counterpart to the golett line based off of some of the sleeker mechas, as opposed to the clunkier, gundam look to golurk.

But Golurk is already a Ghost-type Claydol...

There isn't a Bug/Dark type yet. What about a cockroach?

A cockroach would be a good Route 1 pokemon. I was also thinking about a swordsman pokemon. Might require a few new moves though...

Maybe, like, some kind of lightning elemental-ish Pokemon?
Like, being literally made of lightning, sort of how a few Ice-types (think cryogonal or vanillite) are literally made of ice

I don't know how coherent that was, need sleep.

Maybe, like, some kind of lightning elemental-ish Pokemon?
Like, being literally made of lightning, sort of how a few Ice-types (think cryogonal or vanillite) are literally made of ice

I don't know how coherent that was, need sleep.

I believe Rotom fits the bill for this catagory...

A 'Twin' Pokémon, literally two identical Pokémon with a different colour that can actually be used in battle, are totally awesome together in a double battle but useless against each other in any.

Pokémon derived from musical genres. Pop, Rock, Punk, Metal.

A book Pokémon. Begins as a leaflet/magasene, branches into a Hardcover or a Kindle, with a defensive/offensive focus, respectively.

More geographical features, such as Stream-River, Rock-Mountain-Range, Pond-Lake-Ocean, Cirrus-Cumulus-Status clouds. Ooh! Just got Cirrus' nickname.

The Internet, in general.

More geographical features, such as Stream-River, Rock-Mountain-Range, Pond-Lake-Ocean, Cirrus-Cumulus-Status clouds. Ooh! Just got Cirrus' nickname.

The Internet, in general.

I can see Rock being Psychic/Rock and Metal being Psychic/Steel.

And maybe a glacier...

Electric/Psychic, should have Sketch as a basic move.

A book Pokémon. Begins as a leaflet/magasene, branches into a Hardcover or a Kindle, with a defensive/offensive focus, respectively.

Pop: Electric/Psychic, Rock: Rock/Psychic, Punk: Electric/Dark or Steel/Dark, Metal: Steel/Psychic, Classical: Meloetta, Country: Grass/Psychic, And for each, a possible Type/Ghost (instead of Type/Psychic or /Dark) for Ballads.

Hmm, for a book, I'd say Grass (pages made from plants) and then either Grass/Psychic or Electric/Psychic. That would, however, make the second Poke ever to change types completely when evolving (first being Azurill -> Marill).

Clouds, I can see, possibly. Flying/Water (Normal), Flying/Electric (Thundercloud/Cell), Flying/Ghost (Fog), Flying/Ground (Sand-clouds). As for mountain Pokes, Another line like Roggenrola or Geodude would work fairly well. The water ones, that's a bit more difficult and I couldn't tell you how that would be.

I know this has probably been mentioned already...

But why the heck isn't there a Narwhal pokemon yet? Seriously. It's been skirted around with Pokemon like Dewgong and the like but no, we need an honest to god Narwhal pokemon. =P Water/Ice. Water/Psychic whatever, it still needs to happen.

Like a boot, but with holes in it...and the laces are its arms.
Chewing gum! I don't think ditto counts.
I've not read all 17 pages, but a saber-tooth tiger!
I agree with Surfing Pikachu on the Narwhal thing...but not that Dewgong is anything near a Narwhal...at all. Dewgong is a Manatee...or a dugong, not in any way a Narhwal.

I've not read all 17 pages, but a saber-tooth tiger!
I agree with Surfing Pikachu on the Narwhal thing...but not that Dewgong is anything near a Narwhal...at all. Dewgong is a Manatee...or a dugong, not in any way a Narhwal.

Both manatees and dugongs are too ugly to have Dewgong based on them. Dewgong is just a big seal with a horn.

I actually came up with a whole line for the saber-tooth tiger, but I'm afraid it's against the rules of both cat lines and Ancientpower evolutions... You see, the first stage is pure Normal and has Cute Charm, the second is Normal/Dark and has Hyper Cutter, and the third (the saber-tooth tiger) is Dark/Ice and has Intimidate. The names would be something like Kittifur, Felisharp and Glasmilon.

EDIT: A more serious idea: What about mayflies? The line could go somewhat like: Bug/Water (Shed Skin) - Bug/Flying (Swarm) - Bug/Ghost (Levitate). And... What if only the second stage could breed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom