• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chastity Ball: creepy thing or the creepiest thing?

No, just... no.

I would NEVER go to one of these, and considering I hate kids I don't think my dad would have to worry about me losing my virginity before marriage.

Not to mention the fact that I'd probably steal one of thos swords and hang it on my wall as decoration oh well time to wait for the election results :D *runs away*

I hate kids I don't think my dad would have to worry about me losing my virginity before marriage.
I'm confused. What do kids have to do with sex, considering that as long as people use protection, they're rather unlikely to get pregnant?

I'm confused. What do kids have to do with sex, considering that as long as people use protection, they're rather unlikely to get pregnant?
Simply because I'd rather not take that risk. Since protection might fail, anyway.

Not saying I wouldn't do it if there were a 100% chance that I wouldn't, but...
Ah just forget it. ><

Still wouldn't go to one of those things though. >>

Why... the... heck. o_O Um. How could a dad be so selfish as to make their four-year-old-daughter agree to being chaste? And, of course, it's just ridiculous anyway; let's let people choose what our hearts want for us! Because that works. :D Not.

...Ugh.

when I first saw the title I thought "Chastity Ball" was some sort of archaic sex-preventing device akin to a Chastity Belt.

Simply because I'd rather not take that risk. Since protection might fail, anyway.
It's quite low, though, and you could usually try multiple forms of contraception to be sure.
when I first saw the title I thought "Chastity Ball" was some sort of archaic sex-preventing device akin to a Chastity Belt.
don't worry so did I

actually I still am

I think I'd have liked it more if it was.

This is one thing that really makes me shudder. I once saw a report on it and they had the guy who invented these balls talk and he was exactly how you'd imagine. Skinny, glasses, overly smooth voice that took a horribly creepy sirupy tone when he started talking about how his daughter still often sleeps in his bed with him.
Ugh.

And yeah like someone said, no one in those pictures is hugging their daughter like a dad should hug his daughter.

cb2rb6.bmp

Guy on the far left = beyond creepy.
Guy on the far right = highly amusing.

...Eww....

I mean yeah, consciously making the decision to wait till marriage is one thing, but having your dad drill it into your head from such a young age? That just crossed into the "Creepy" category. Especially since the dad doesn't seem to be an expert at this himself. Nine kids by seven women? Hypocrite much?

I think a chastity ball isn't as bad as a chastity belt. Go to :46.

I seem to recall that they were actually used by women either so they weren't raped or a symbol that they were committed - either way it was the woman who had the key to the thing. (yes they really existed)

I think the general idea of a ball to do with chastity isn't creepy - just this style (and the fathers in the pictures). It isn't the creepiest thing however - don't ask me what that is because I don't know, I only know that there has to be something creepier somewhere

Back
Top Bottom