• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
(I forgot to associate the other thread with the signups - please use this thread!)

ch0703.gif

Welcome to Calvinball 2019, where anything can be made up and most of the points don't matter!

Ground rules:
  • Please don't post screenshots of your role PM, or screenshots or quotes of private and mod communication relating to this game.
  • Please don't talk about the game outside the thread unless you have been granted private communications with another player.
  • If you have any questions about rules or the game, please ask me privately.
  • Shenanigans and creativity highly encouraged!

It is now Night 0, proposal phase. 48 hours for night actions.

Note: The mafia cannot kill tonight.

Still missing a couple people's proposals, please PM them to me as soon as you can!

It is now condition phase, still Night 0. 24 hours to accept/reject a condition if you were given one.

TwNRNpY.png

A new day dawns in Calvinball2019town! The villagers gather to watch a smoky sunrise over the lake, happy that everyone has survived the night.

You may not use the letter "t" and you must write in Olde Highe English in your posts today, or else.

It is now Day 1! 72 hours for discussion.

Day 1 Event: Post Bingo!

At any time today, you can PM me an ordered guess of five names, not necessarily distinct. At the end of the day, I will randomly generate 5 post numbers between the start of day post and the end of day post, not including my own posts. The person with the most guesses correct gets a prize! You may not reveal or hint at your guesses or guess your own name, and mafia can't discuss this event privately.

Hark, for on mine evening walk I founde ye olde alchemy professor of 1422 is indeede one of our foule enemies. Hang, I say!

Verily. I say. My humble abode had been burn'd by a vicious individual; i was only spare'd by solace of gaia's wondrous arboreal embrace hiding mine personage

Having receiv'd confirmation of understanding from our belov'd game lord: ye olde alchemy professor of 1422 should be lynch'd, verily

Such blasphemy from ye bug of free processed dairy! O Curs'ded rune in word 5 of message 13 shall be punish'd!

Free Margarine! Answer said crimes!

Back
Top Bottom