• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Should AIDS be cured?

Should people try to find a cure or vaccination for AIDS?

• um yeah

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • No, because [something about overpopulation goes here]

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No, because people who make stupid decisions and those who consort with idiots deserve whatever they

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Doesn't affect me so I... don't really care

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, things like that (communism) sound good on paper, but it's not really a good way to run society
communism is an excellent way to run a society, except for the people.
what you quoted is not communism. it is merely something that is only likely to be enforced by a dictatorship.

Eevee, I think you're my new god.
blessed are you, my child; may the serene grace and dashing good looks of the Great Eevee in the Sky shine upon you

Ice tiger, there's a line between "dreaming" and "forming an alternate reality".[/QUOTE]

IT IS MY DREAM! A wonderful dream... And i live in my own alternate reality.

and i am going to have nightmares due to your avatar O.O

This thread makes my brain cry. And some people in it make my soul bleed black death.

Really, my answer to the question is not necessary. It's been said already. Several times.

Ugh. This thread is made of fail and win at the same time.

back to aids we should make it illegal to have children, or kill every human that is born for the next 20 years to bring down the population a bit then make it a law that you can only have 1 child!
Oh that's nice. Eliminating a pandemic by making the whole species become endangered. What ese do you have, oh great omniscient one?

I agree on Ice Tiger being banned, sadly.

Because we disagree, and think what you said was stupid, you say you didn't mean it? It doesn't make any sense for you to act like that. You didn't say an insult or anything, so why be sorry for having an opinion?

Because people are angry about it! people really shouldn't be so rude, its an opinion, but I actually don't believe it -_-' jeeze people don't take me serious!
>:O

So what if they're angry about it. It's your opinion. I don't agree with it, but why don't you try standing up for it? (Even though that's not going to work, but you get my point. You don't have to say sorry for having an opinion, and nobody's angry about it).

It's not that we don't take you serious, it's that we disagree.

It's not that we don't take you serious, it's that we disagree.[/QUOTE]

Ugh I meant people shouldn't take me seriously. They shouldn't. But the thing is I just don't think they will find a cure, so I make stuff up.

Don't make stuff up. Say you don't think they'll come up with a cure. There's nothing wrong with saying that. D:

[quote =name]Quote[/quote]

Remove the space.

Really? Making stuff up in a place where we're supposed to be having serious debates? How did you think this would go down?

It's not that we don't take you serious, it's that we disagree.

Ugh I meant people shouldn't take me seriously. They shouldn't. But the thing is I just don't think they will find a cure, so I make stuff up.
Then say that we're not gonna get a cure instead of saying that childbirth should be illegalized.

Lying in a heated and controversial debate will only result in you digging yourself into an inferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom