• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

I prefer Kellog's Corn Flakes (those are the only edible corn flakes, believe me) with milk or sour milk. Occasionally I have muesli. Sometimes, I even have sandwich or even toast with that. If I'm lucky, I even get juice, but we rarely have that :/

And I always eat my breakfast ^^

Anything. I love breakfast and I'll happily eat any kind of breakfast food for any meal of the day. When I'm not at school/working I tend to sleep through breakfast, but have it instead of lunch.

Favourites include any kind of cereal, fruit, yoghurt and honey, any kind of egg, fried mushrooms, porridge, toast, waffles or pancakes.

During the school year, I have cereal, a waffle, or a Poptart.

Other than that I have toast with strawberry jam or just cereal.

Cereal (waffle crisp if at all possible) with turkey bacon, cooked in a microwave.

Waffles with maple syrup and peanut butter with a glass of milk is <3 also. :D

Do I look like I have time for breakfast?? D: I do my homework in the morning, I don't eat.

Leftover Chinese food. Or ceral and yogurt. I'm not a big fan of most breakfast foods early in the morning. I will, however, be willing to have choclate chip pancakes during English class.

Back
Top Bottom