• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey Hey Hey!

No, Team Rocket took away the thunder stone, because they didn't want Pikachu evolve. That was actually a good thing, because the next day, Pikachu faces the mean Riachu again and kicks its butt.

Do me a favor cheesecake. Check your PM from me first, and then go to my thread, Roxxor's Trading Post, so you'll realize that I'm ready to trade.

No, Team Rocket took away the thunder stone, because they didn't want Pikachu evolve. That was actually a good thing, because the next day, Pikachu faces the mean Riachu again and kicks its butt.

Omg yay! -huggles team rocket-

misquote: "Well, stalking takes a lot of money, so lets sell the thunderstone for a profit!"

Gawds, I love Team Rocket. Anyway, the episode was basically a remake of the Lt. Surge incident, only with Paul, an arrogant Pichu, and a guy who really, REALLY wants to be form the Bronx. Seriously.

I only hate the guy because he talks like he's trying to be black. and failing. I want to murder whoever chose that voice for him.

The Japanese version of the episode was better. *shot* Anywho, yeah, Pika didn't evolve. I was worried about that at first too.

GAH! It's redone because not everyone is like us! Not everyone has seen season 1! AND THERE ARE NO RE-RUNS IN JAPAN!

I looked at the episode previews when they first came on Serebii, and I said to myself, "if Pikachu evolves I swear I'll start watching the show again." But of course, Pikachu is cuter than Raichu or something. << I dunno.

Ketsu: It's called YouTube, dear. Not too long ago my friends had a nostalgiafest as we watched through the old Pokemon episodes again. It was awesome. =D Just search "Pokemon episode ___" and it'll come up.

I love the title to this thread. High Touch is a really good opening (and supportive of a pokemon ship that i've seen has respectable fans)(btw, if anyone tries to flame me for this post, i will report them. i hate drama. i'm just speaking my mind, which hopefully is more okay on a smaller forum like this one >/).

Back
Top Bottom