• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Death friends for ever*Death Note Fanclub*

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
Scince I see we needed one BADLY...

I present to you, the Death Note fan club!

I do have expectations, because even though I'm not Kira, we need them, there would be no order!D=.

1.Follow all TCoD rules.(duh.)
2.Don't bash other characters too badly, saying they're gay and tourturing them for amusement of others and yourself is fine.
3.No yoi or yuri or however they're spelled.-Oh Kira just no. Unless you're asked, please refrain from this, no LXLight, period, they are too self respecting.(Atleast Light is...XD) And Light is not gay, I don't care that his last name spelled backwards is "Imagay" just because it is so, doesn't mean it's the translation. I will have none of it.
4.Be kind.

Rewards:
1-Sig banner.
2-Avatar.
3-It's a suprise.;D

Okay, that's over with, plese know that I'm not forcing you to do anything, but plese follow the guidelines.

Owner:Moonshine
Co-owner:Aobaru
Members:

Care to join my humble club..?

P.S:KIRA ftw! KIRA IS JUSTICE!>D

Last edited:
Yes, you can be co-owner and, I have seen the anime, but not all of it. Damn it, I needed to watch Tactics, the people who cancelled it are bitches.>.>;;

When Light obtains the Death Note. Practicly any episode before he goes crazy.(then he starts to scre me.XD;)

Back
Top Bottom