• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Never-Turn-Back; Murky's Attempt at an Art Thread

Murkrowfeather

occasionally known as Giratina
2qcp403.jpg

You're in Never-Turn-Back.
It's the gray area between the Pokémon worlds... and where I'm in charge!

First off, don't ask about the Giratina. You should understand in about two months, give or take a few weeks. ^^ Also, Never-Turn-Back is the name I made up for Giratina's realm of magickyness. I'm sorry for my seriously ugly scrawling... xD

So anyway. My first art thread failed as I needed to get away from the scanner and dragging the Mac everywhere got sort of annoying, so it died. But now I'm back, and Murkrowart is too under the name - you guessed it - Never-Turn-Back. ^^ Enjoy my semi-endless cascade of ink. (I only do ink, sorry! My scanner takes any and all colored art and slaughters it.)

Last edited:
I don't think it's an ugly drawing. Seriously, with ink only, I could never do anything that good. Did you use pencil first, or just draw it by scratch, with a pen?

I have to say, you are really good at giving Giratina personality. It looks like it's cute or something in this drawing, while normally it's the ruler of the Underworld.

I would like to see more drawings from you in the near future.

I used pencil first, yes (but only for the head and torso). It's my artist's instinct. :o

I can't draw Giratina without him looking cute, so that's a no-brainer. I consider Giratina ruler of Never-Turn-Back, but I guess the fanon(canon?) says it rules the Underworld too so meh. xD

5luv7n.jpg

Umm... I started off drawing something bizarre, and it turned into a edited Gabite. I tweaked with some things, and I think he looks better overall this way. Sorry for the bad pose - I was going for one of those -evilsmirk- battle poses and failed miserably. xD Also, I think maybe I should stick with black and white from now on... -shudders at coloring-

Aww, it's a shame your scanner messes up colours so badly; it kinda looks like it .gif-ifies them... maybe you could mess around on the settings and see if you could adjust it?

But aww, you have a cute style :3 I love the Girantina, and both it and the Gabite are in such cool poses~

Are you gonna be uploading more pictures, or waiting on requests? It'll be great to see more from you, either way :3

I always imagined Giratina as female =D Anyways, ^is awesome. But is it intentional that you left a gap in its mouth? The Gabite is great, but its back arm looks kinda flatish.

Gap? Do you mean the snout area? Yes, that's just the way I draw. :/

And that Gabite was a quick doodle, so it does look flat. xD

Back
Top Bottom