• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cryptica's Avatar and Banner shop

@Darksong: I know.
@DarkArmour: Do you want one avvie with all the starters or three avvies with one starter each?

Shyguy, can you fill in the form so I know what you mean by what you said? Thanks ;)

Please, if you've started my last one, disregard this completely. If you haven't, could I have this one instead?

Type: Banner
Pokemon: Lucario
Recolor:
Hand-drawn: No
Text: The Sprite Mall
Font: The Pokemon Font
Text color: Shiny Yellow
Size: 100 tall x 400 wide
Background: A cool black eerie background
Outline: Glow

Ooh. I'm gonna be greedy. Can I have 3 different avies with each one on (with different backgrounds) and one with all 3 on and a whitish background.

(Also i've got a tip. For your avatars to make them compatible for an avatar they're a little big. You can use this place to resize it.)

ShyGuy, where exactly can I download the Pokemon font?

@DarkArmour: I don't have a Tinypic account.
Cryptica11.png
Cryptica12.png
Cryptica13.png

Last edited:

=D The plants behind Turtwig look familiar... Maybe something form Warriors? Anyways, good job. SHINY The outlines are kinda choppy, but still better than anything I can make. I don't even have Photoshop... <_<;

@Dragon: That's because I don't have Photoshop on this computer.

@Shyguy: See above. I'll try to get it done tonight, but I'll probably have to go to bed right when I get to the house with the computer with PhotoShop. There might be a bit of a delay for all requests which require stuff like that. Sorry.

Oh, and you don't sound rude at all.

Oh yeah, Cryptica, I recommend changing the outline to black before you put the images on the backgrounds, so that it looks better.

Back
Top Bottom