• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Epic Christmas Music

RespectTheBlade

rage against the dying of the light
Well, it's that time of year again. (sort of.) Are there any christmas songs you listen to that you find epic, awesome, or otherwise [Insert synonym for epic or awesome here]? If there are any, what are they?
For me, I have two:

Yule Shoot Your Eye Out by Fall Out Boy.
- basically, a christmas song from my favorite band, and one that has a nice ring to it, in my opinion.

Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
-I wait every year to hear this on the radio. It's basically a rock version of the Carol Of The Bells. This is the best song of the year, for me.

so.... post away.

Sorry Pentimento - I hate Baby It's Cold Outside. It's just too creepy. The "what's in my drink?" line? Gyuuuh. DX
I used to like Fairytale of New York, but it's been done to death :/

I have a soft spot for Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and All I Want for Christmas is You - I know they're terrible, but they're from the Christmas films my sister and I watch every year (Home Alone and Love Actually), and they just fill me with joy <3

I also really love the more traditional carols; O Little Town of Bethlehem and Come All Ye Faithful are fantastic :D

Most songs from Mannheim Steamroller, most from Trans Siberian Orchestra, and the best is Weird Al's 12 Pains of Christmas. Best. Song. Ever.

"christmas wrapping" - the waitresses.
and i forget the name, but there's an epic christmas song by the kinks where they describe how they'll beat santa up if they don't get what they want that totally rules.

Making Christmas - The Nightmare Before Christmas

Okay, I don't really know that many songs of the winter season that well, but Making Christmas is still awesome.

Back
Top Bottom