• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Chaos Society

Music Dragon

Doosic Maggon
Pronoun
she
This a club for all those people who knowingly break the rules of TCoD. Also, for people to discuss where borderline rulebreaking should occur, or to report it to those who will actually bother to do something about it.

Members:
Music Dragon
AuroraKing

To start with, I would like to draw up the matter of THIS thread. I feel sorry for Kai. He's trying to be perfectly serious; now he should get insulted and spammed.

Last edited:
Well first of all you didn't insult anyone in that post. You definitely need to work on your defaming skills.

I have nothing to say, I suck at insulting. I can be mean irl, but not here. o.o;

Uh, my worst insult is probably... ":["

Uh, my worst insult is probably... ":["
Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, is it? You really wanna do this, you dumb fuck? I'm going to slice your head off. I'm going to rip your innards out and feed on them and wrap them up and give them to Altmer as a gift. I'm going to KILL YOU

MD said:
Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, is it? You really wanna do this, you dumb fuck? I'm going to slice your head off. I'm going to rip your innards out and feed on them and wrap them up and give them to Altmer as a gift. I'm going to KILL YOU

MD, no! '~'

I know! Except I'm usually mean to people without meaning to be. :x

Woah, I should totally stop spamming your club. Sorry.

I got banned from the previous forum for flaming and shit but I dunno if that qualifies

Well I got an infraction here for calling someone an idiot.

I was trying to be nice.

That was a long time ago, and it lasted for like, 5 months.

I think that was the only time I actually ever said something to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom