• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Transformers: Rise of Mechaprime and Mechabots

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road
Plot: It is the year 2552 and the Autobots and Decepticons have finally come to a stalemate and a time of peace for now, but a new threat is rising. Both Optimus and Megatron fell in the last battle, leaving Shockwave and Sideswipe as the leaders of there Factions. But a new bot has used the bodies of both Optimus and Megatron to create a super being, MECHAPRIME! Now Mechaprime is rising up his own army and an alliance between Autobots and Decepticons must be forged to save there race and Earth before it it too late

Form:
Name:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Position:
Other:

Autobots:
Leader- Sideswipe (open)
Deputy-
Weapons Tech-
Medic-
Warriors-
Arial Assault-
Spec ops-

Decepticons:
Leader- Shockwave (me)
Deputy-
Weapons Tech-
Medic-
Warriors-
Arial Assault-
Spec ops-

Reserve, please! Will come back and finish appearance/see if I have other info to add.

Name: Jetstrike
Weapons: Shoulder Rocket-launchers, a retractable arm blade on the right arm and a wrist-gun on the left. Vehicle form has missiles and mini-gun.
Appearance:
Position: Autobot Arial Assault
Other:

Back
Top Bottom