• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Songs that give you childhood feels

Well, when I was very little, maybe 5 and a bit older, my parents would hang out at a certain bar (if you're curious it was called Pink Galleon), and while they drank and talked to the bartender (with whom they were good friends with, she once babysat me) and played darts and pool and such with their friends, I would play the video games there. And so basically any song in the jukebox thing. But specifically songs from the Linkin Park Meteora album.

Also, a couple of Prince songs I would hear off some CD on the way to daycare almost every day, 1999 and Let's Go Crazy.

My mom and ad both like Chop Suey by System of a Down, and they would both blast it all day and night before they got a divorce, so now whenever I hear it it brings me back to the olden days XD

Back
Top Bottom