• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Role Playing Character Trends

Do You Keep RP Characters the Same for All RP's?

• Yes

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • I don't RP

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
It really depends. I always keep the same name, when I'm human I'm Xigbar, when I'm a pokemon, I'm a Lucario named Xhan.((I randomly typed after the letter X to get these names!)) If I'm feeling like being Evil, I have a cold personality, but when I'm good, I'll have a fun-loving, happy go-lucky character.

For whatever reason I didn't think of this until now, but what is the point of the third option? If they visit this place, one can safely assume they RP, can't we?

I always use different people and pokemon with differen't personalities for example:
Buzz, A spastic energetic kid
And Blaze, An Anger prone eight year old

Wait... There are two things simailar, most of the humans I play have brown hair and are are male

For whatever reason I didn't think of this until now, but what is the point of the third option? If they visit this place, one can safely assume they RP, can't we?

*shrugs* I kind of thought that, too, but I was kind of curious about how many people would actually vote that.

I have never used the same character twice for any RP. Not even close.

Of course, so far I've only participated in three, but still. I doubt that I'll ever re-use a character. It just seems...weird to have the same character doing two different plots.

It depends... Every now and then I create a new character for an RPG I join. However, I've been RPing for a while, so by this point I have plenty of characters, both human and Pokemon, male and female, kind and cold, that I can choose from if I want to use a character I've already used before. Yay for many characters?

A lot of my characters turn out totally different. For example, on another forum, I have someone trying to stop a war, and a serial killer. I always play girls. I tried playing a guy once. Every single person in the RP called my guy a girl, and I got sick of it. So I changed it. I do, however, have a tendency to start names with the same letter for stretches of time. I think it's absolutely impossible to recycle a character because I can't usually get back into their shoes.

Back
Top Bottom