• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

Re: Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

After recently playing Pokemon Yellow, I now have a few things that I want to tell the trainers/gym leaders:

To Koga: "whyyy do you keep killing me with your little fluffy Venonats ;_;"

To Sabrina: "whyyy don't you do your job and get rid of the rockets in your stupid city? I don't wanna go though Sliph Co. again!"

To random rockets: "stop using stupid Zubats and Ratattas, there are cooler Pokemon out there >O"

I've always wanted to flirt with the hot females (Sabrina, Misty, Dahlia, Lucy, & Phoebe) and tell them that I love them. I am a huge fanboy.

Tell all those Pokemon Dads and Pokemon moms to stop acting like pedophiles.

And on an unrelated note, I think it would be badass if Sabrina helped you storm Silph Co. Hell it would be badass if Lt. Surge, Koga and Sabrina helped you eradicate Team Rocket's base.

On Spear Pillar, I wanted to tell Barry that the Galactic people lead with Bronzor, so he should use Infernape, not Munchlax (which neither fainted nor managed to help at all during the battle). We're trying to save the world here Barry, so just let me do the battling.

I'd tell Buck's grampa to stop ranting about Stark Mountain and give me some food! I mean, come on, I'm part of this club too! I can't get any! Cheapskate.:angry:

I'd tell the person at the daycare to guard the backyard so that he will finally find out where the eggs come from. Except whoever puts them there will probably do it in the space between blinks.

I'd like to tell that massage person in Veilstone "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY POKEMON?"

Brock "You know, my cousin happens to be a supermodel. A SINGLE supermodel."

Back
Top Bottom