• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

Nya, I don't have a helicopter but I can contact NYANCAT to pick you up nya X3

Can someone get me a timey thing nya X3

You already have one. You are a linear creature, which means that you live in a big ball of timey-wimey stuff. :D

Can I have Paint it: White! English dub on CD?

HMV told me they couldn't find it, so I got you Paint It Black instead!

Can I have some viewers for my new video now, please? (Even though I only put it up like half an hour ago...)

Here. It's a DIY pool, you fill it yourself.

Yami Angel Christian said:
HMV told me they couldn't find it, so I got you Paint It Black instead!
Well, I guess that's cool. I like that song.

Can I have a copy of Belarus's dress? I need it for cosplay.

No! I've been dared to crossplay in it! Here's an official Knights of the Blue Flame t-shirt instead from our store that I've jus invented!

Can I have some Pound Sterling for Sunday's Manga Night!

Sorry, they didn't have any, so have some random fish that I scratched to death. Sear it yourself.

Can I have some discarded Deep One scales?

I didn't get any, but I got you a Wailord and a Relicanth. You want to cool down, right?

Can someone get me a Dawn Stone?

No, but you can have a Tepig doll.

Can I have a new post on Hetalia: Your Destiny?
(It's on a different forum, by the way.)

Never! They all belong to me so that I can make a Dewott army! You can have these Patrats though.

I want some chocolate chip cookies c:

No. Go kill a Blaze yourself.

...What? You can't? Pfft. Go mine some diamond to make some armor or something.

Will someone get me the explanation for Phineas and Ferb having a platypus when they're(the platypuses, not Phineas and Ferb) protected?

Back
Top Bottom