• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey! New personality quiz!

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
well my shitty day was just made better by an update on TCoD with the new personality test!!

Apparently I'm an artist. Fitting!

Psychic Test gave me bug catcher (what.), ace trainer on regular.

...when was this posted because I'm getting strange April Fools vibes. Site says 3/31 but time zones.

I'm a biker.
biker.png

Sounds about right.

What's this about a psychic and a regular quiz? I only see one quiz.

EDIT: Never mind, enabled javascript, can see it now.

Last edited:
Biker and artist! Though the thing is undoubtedly a joke. I still heartily appreciate the "You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself." And personality tests are great! EDIT: Also, "Jeez, dad, they're called reptilians!"

Last edited:
Biker and artist! Though the thing is undoubtedly a joke. I still heartily appreciate the "You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself." And personality tests are great!
Yeah, both the psychic quiz and the normal one are randomized, from what I can see.
Bisharping when getting lost is also heartily appreciated.

this personality quiz is the best thing that has ever happened to this god damn website

they're all hilarious (especially the ace trainer and the bug catcher ones)

the psychic got me artist, and actually taking the test (which i can only assume is an amusing time-waster, given that i answered 'prehistoric' for the age question) got me bug catcher! cute, very cute...

I got an ace trainer, huh. is the normal one randomized, though? i picked the same answers twice and got the same thing. Granted I may have just gotten lucky.

So I took the the psychic test and then the regular test and I got the same answer! Truly, Dragonfree has made the discovery of the century, the ability to program psychic powers via Javascript!

In all seriousness, my first thought after that happened was that there was only one possible answer and that was the joke. But then I tested it by changing my answers on the normal quiz and getting a different answer. Guess it was just a really funny coincidence.

Aren't the Bikers from Pokémon tough guys who form gangs and fight a lot?

Anyway, some things may be exaggerated. Sure, I don't like meat very much and some aspects of nature fascinate me...

ace-trainer.png

What the heck, Butterfree, this is me down to the punctuation. Are you stalking me? >:I

I'll be out back catching all the Rattata and admiring my above-the-knee trousers. (Psychic AND conventional method.)

I'm an artist for the normal one, and a bug catcher for the psychic. One of those is extremely fitting, the other not even close.

lmfao the biker one is the best

i got bug catcher on the psychic one and artist on the normal one

Back
Top Bottom