• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

I need some assistance.

I clicked Hoenn and Butterfree talked to me again, but as for where to look next I don't know. I think it may be the Tips and Tricks Section but I can't be sure.

Last edited:
I'd like to ask... Why can I not use the Hangman game? It says there's an error in the source code if you look, but others seem to be using it just fine. And I've done all the steps before that... Is this just a bug? (Not sure if all that need to be put in spoilers, but you can't be too careful.)

Whooops, looks like I just broke the hangman when I added Volcanion. It should work now!

Technically really late to be posting here I think but, maybe one way to make the source code viewing parts doable on mobile could be that clicking on where the hints would be would reveal them in, say, a tooltip? Just saw that that was a problem listed on the page and thought this thread would be relevant (unless it should be in a suggestions thread.)

Yeah, that'd be a sensible way to do it. Don't know when I might get around to implementing it, though.

Back
Top Bottom