• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your birthday on the the tCoD Zodiac?

Oh, found it. Apparantly October 20th is the day of Mew

zodiacimg.aspx

Mar 19: The Day of Mesprit, Reign of Mesprit, Season of Water. ...That's a lot of Mesprits.

In Generation 5, I had "The Day of Swalot, Reign of Victini, Season of Fire". Just kind of laughing over the Swalot thing since I love to eat...

In Generation 4, I had "The Day of Combee and Vespiquen, Reign of Latias, Season of Emotion". This is ironic because two things: I hate wasps and always flip out when one gets near me; and I prefer Latios.

In Generation 3, I had "The Day of Aggron, Reign of Registeel, Season of Earth". My favorite of the bunch. Aggron, woop~

March 21st, so I'm the Day of Alomomola (that's Alomomola backwards!) in the Reign of Mesprit, in the Water Season.

Absol is pretty cool! When the new zodiac comes out I'll probably get something that is not as good though.

Back
Top Bottom