• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you find out about this site?

welding_keldeo

AWESOMENESS
Pronoun
she
How did you find out about Cave of Dragonflies?

For me, my friend told me... I sort of wanted some type of forum so I could get my Pokémon views, but I turned out to REALLY LIKE THIS SITE!!

the year was 2005 and i guess i got linked to it on another forum i was on at the time i dont even remember tbh that was 11 years ago

I believe I found it from Butterfree's Neopets profile, or possibly her FFN profile. I can't recall whether I saw her on FFN first and then found her on Neopets or vice versa.

I have absolutely no idea. I expect I may have found a link on Serebii, possibly a personality quiz signature. But who knows.

I was on this other Pokemon site called PokeBase, and I kept hearing about what zodiac pokemon people had, or what pokemon they are, so I checked it out, and I thought the site was awesome. Years later, I noticed they had a forum, so here I am.

The main website was linked to on the site of one of the many fanmade Pokemon MMORPGs that people used to make. I was a member of those forums. I found the site, liked it, and joined these forums.

One of the better internet choices I made tbh.

I believe I found it from Butterfree's Neopets profile, or possibly her FFN profile. I can't recall whether I saw her on FFN first and then found her on Neopets or vice versa.
Hahahaha I never knew that. How did you even stumble upon my Neopets profile? Was I ever doing much on Neopets that'd lend itself to stumbling upon?

As for me, well, I woke up one morning and realized suddenly I had this Pokémon website, obviously.

Hahahaha I never knew that. How did you even stumble upon my Neopets profile? Was I ever doing much on Neopets that'd lend itself to stumbling upon?

As for me, well, I woke up one morning and realized suddenly I had this Pokémon website, obviously.
I'm thinking yeah, finding you first on Neopets was unlikely, although I cruised a lot and found tons of random people, so if you mentioned you liked pokémon on your profile, and your site, I might have seen it from there. I think what's most likely is I saw you on FFN, and there was a link to the site in your profile, and then your About page mentioned you had a Neopets account (or you posted some news or whatever about doing something on Neopets) and I went to track you down.

I really wanted to go through my old Neomail to find that hilarious message I sent to you gushing about stuff, both to see whether that came before/after I sent you my first review on FFN and for the cringe at teenage-me, but apparently I updated my account a bit when I logged in last year, and now I don't know my password and can't get into the ancient e-mail account I used to sign up. *angrily slams hands on table*

I got here from the Victory Road forums. Not quite sure how, but I definitely remember being fascinated by the Mafia subforum. I think it took me a bit to work up the courage to sign up.

I really don't remember! I remember being around when it was still Butterfree's Pokemon Site. Honestly I suppose back then, I could have googled "Pokemon" and come across all sorts of pages on PokeGods and fake cheats and whatnot - the internet was smaller back then. I probably just stumbled upon it somehow.

Uh... I don't even remember. Been, shit...uh. twelve? Thirteen?

My God how long has it been?

afb.gif

I honestly don't remember, it's scaring me.

I think, think, I was looking for pokémon cheats or something and ended up here. I know I saw the main site, and found the invisionfree forums from back when. But that's it.

I think I was looking for Mystery Dungeon stuff and found a sprite comic from here. I'd just lurk around reading sprite comics for a while.

I remember a while back, I found this site when looking up how to make sprites, and I found her guide on how to do so. I forgot about it for a while. Then later, I saw people's signatures on Minecraft forums of the results of her WPAY quiz. I thought those results seemed rather familiar. I thought, wow, I remember going to that website a while back, and here I am again. This time, I don't really have much of an intention to leave. :)

How did you find out about Cave of Dragonflies?

A long, LONG time ago, I somehow stumbled upon Butterfree's fanfics, then the site, then the forum. I had an account before this but I couldn't tell you how long ago that was, jeez seems like a lifetime or two.

I heard about the catch rate calculator in a YouTube video a few months ago, checked it out, and then the other pages, and then most of the site, and eventually the forums.

Back
Top Bottom