• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Clue Game Hints

Stormrycon

Pronoun
he
I know there's other posts like this but there's way to many pages to browse through for me
Here are some hints (maybe too obvious)
#1 - basically the mascot of the pokemon franchise
#2 - a normal type
#3 - fill in blanks (not really pokemon related): h_ _ r_ _us_
#4 - something to do with the stat of a certain pokemon
#5 - related to #4
#6 - a certain legend/mythical pokemon
#7 - has something to do with an old poll
#8 - the game where this pokemon can be caught
#9 - look at the form and the bulbapedia page for this pokemon
#10 - the name of a movie
#11 - a certain pokemon-look on the pokedex entry for it
#12 - the name of a move
#13 - the name of a pokemon
#14 - have to do with the first encounter of a certain pokemon
#15 - really annoying not really pokemon related
#16 - another move name
#17 - a pokemon name that looks female but can be either gender

I am currently stuck on 18 please help thanks

Last edited:
I have no idea about 10. I know it is a movie (is it a pokemon movie?) and it has to do with the sprites, but my mind is blank. Any more in depth hints?

Hey, so I've been slowly going through the clue game with a LOT of help from internet searches and forums, as well as IndigoEmmy, and I am currently stuck on number 22. the older forums say that it has to do with the old updates section, but the clue in question has seemingly nothing to do with this site, and everything to do with pokemon stats and evolution. could somebody please give me a hint?

anyone have any hints for number 25? I know it's a pokemon, but I want to know at least which generation it is originally from

Back
Top Bottom