• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I came to my hometown for spring break which I usually hate but I was hanging out with an hold high school friend and he had forgotten to invite me to his last house party before everyone moves out of his house! It's going to be really great to see everyone, I haven't talked to more than a couple of them since I started leading this purpose-driven thespian life so I'm very excited for these reasons:

-A close friend who doesn't party at all is coming to hang out with us, I don't think he's been to any of these things but he's going to have fun even without partaking and it's going to be even more fun for him being there
-I lost all of my contacts a year and a half ago and I haven't gotten hardly any of them back
-Since my life turned around I'm overall happier and more fun to be around
-Since my life turned around I'm funnier and more confident, which generally speaking means more attractive
-I have a relevant amount and style of facial hair now, I have had my hair this long before but now it works a lot better
-I no longer have braces
-They don't know me as the 'Hawaiian-shirt guy' nor do they know of the endless-summer lifestyle I'm trying to adopt
-I have certain house-party-relevant experiences under my belt that I didn't before
-I have recently been freely gifted certain house-party-relevant party supplies (and how) that will probably (definitely) be popular
-I have a much higher alcohol tolerance than I did at the last house party I attended (it was a minor ordeal)
-I'm a better dancer now (I still can't dance but I look significantly less stupid trying)
-I'm overall more knowledgeable and conversationally relevant
-I'm taking an improv class which is actually extremely applicable to everyday conversation and I'm much better on my feet
-it's going to be so great to catch up with everyone!!!!

I've shaved, I've dusted off my favorite Hawaiian and I've got my flip flops ready to go. Not being on the invite list means hardly anyone's expecting me, and fuck do I love attention these days. I used to hate it but I love a spotlight and I'm predicting a succession of small ones throughout the evening. I'm probably arriving late as it is because my ride works until 9

my hometown isn't really a great place to be when you're me, but it does surprise me sometimes

I arranged a piece of music! Granted, it needs a bit of work yet before it's actually done. But the basic draft is finished. I've been working for so long on this; it's really, really exciting to actually have it (mostly) done.

I also pulled off a staggering deception in a game of One Night Ultimate Werewolf, and I'm quite proud of myself.

I arranged a piece of music! Granted, it needs a bit of work yet before it's actually done. But the basic draft is finished. I've been working for so long on this; it's really, really exciting to actually have it (mostly) done.

I also pulled off a staggering deception in a game of One Night Ultimate Werewolf, and I'm quite proud of myself.

:O Wow, congrats! Could you post an audio file (if you can) once you're done?

I **officially** have a girlfriend as of Monday.

:O Wow, congrats! Could you post an audio file (if you can) once you're done?

I **officially** have a girlfriend as of Monday.
Thanks! I would like to do something like that - I also have a lot of other arrangement ideas, and now that I know I can do it to some degree, I'm probably going to do more! The other ideas are mostly Pokemon related, so I'll definitely share those once I get around to the recording.

And congrats to you too!

Edit: and more fwees: I ordered some art prints that turned out to be cheaper than I expected :D Probably will make up that cost when I look into buying frames, but still. I'm really excited to have my own place soon (hopefully) and be able to put whatever I want on the walls!

(actually my next place may very well also be a place that does not allow nails in the walls... well I'll deal with that when I get there!)

Last edited:
finally been able to run some lines with other actors in Midsummer, the character work is so much fun and its been the most productive collaborative effort to try and ping off of each other's different interpretations of the same character (Helena is a good example, some people are playing her whiny and heartsick but I'm playing her more internalized and flatly a bitch; still more are playing her depressed). Of course it means I'll be up all night tonight learning more lines but IT'S FINE

We got back from Easter break and we had our preview (final dress with an audience) and EVERYONE LOVED IT

and most importantly my roommate and I are on good terms again! Not even like "we can tolerate each other" but like talking and laughing like friends again!

It's so satisfying to do well on an osu beatmap that you thought was impossible before.

We got back from Easter break and we had our preview (final dress with an audience) and EVERYONE LOVED IT !

WE OPENED AND THE KIDS WERE SO CUTE???? There was a little one in an Aurora dress who knew all the fairies from the movie and I almost cried

My BFF and I have been having a huge heart-to-heart today and apparently she had a gigantic crush on me when we were in freshman year??
Man I was a dense af kid

Just got back home from Washington Area Model United Nations Conference (WAMUNC). I competed in a German unification committee; even though I didn't win anything, some friends of mine did, and that's what really matters! i did win best dressed male delegate in my committee though

Back
Top Bottom