• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Sign-ups CLOSED)

Littlestream

The reflection of the moon
Sorry if I accidentally slipped a reference to something I've never heard of into the title, I was just trying to be descriptive and yet not at the same time.

...So anyway, this mafia is going to be really really confusing. Hopefully with lots of randomising, vagueness, and millers. But I don't know, since roles are going to be based off people's avatars. That's where "picture" comes from in the title. I'd prefer it if you didn't change your avatar to something else just to get different results for the game. Please. You're role will be based upon whatever avatar you had when I first noticed that you signed up. Anyone without an avatar who still wants to sign up will get a randomised role. And if I have no idea what the heck your avatar is, I'll ask you.

Rules:
1. No abstains. None. Not one. Whatsoever. Also, unless otherwise stated in your role PM, you may not abstain from night actions.
2. All flavour text means something. All of it.
3. There may or may not be a rule 5.
4. Inactivity is bad. If you don't send in night actions AND don't post for two days in a row, you will be modkilled. If you only fail to do one of the two (posting or sending night actions in), you will be modkilled after four days instead.
6. No out of thread communication unless I tell you otherwise at some point.
7. There may be some roles that specifically state that you aren't allowed to roleclaim. If you roleclaim even though you shouldn't, you will be modkilled.
8. Trust no one, but have fun while doing it. You can trust me, though. I think.
5. Rule 5 does indeed exist. I told you this would be confusing. Does anyone think there are too many rules?

Not looking for a specific amount of players, but I'd prefer a lot to a few.

Last edited:
Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia

Yeah

But I got this BADASS got tiger Dave avvie.

Don't worry, I'll still have it for my profile picture.
Hopefully...

@ Karkat Vantas: Nope! Just roleclaiming. It's an idea I had... a good one.

@ Legendaryseeker99: OK.

And I'm going to have to ask Legendaryseeker99, Mystic, Chief Zackrai, RK_9, and Hawke what your avatars are. (THE AVATAR CREDIT SPACE used CONFUSION! Critical hit! It's super effective! Blah Blah etc. etc.) I am not good at knowing stuff that doesn't have to do with books or school. Or schoolbooks. Except special cases. But not these as you can tell. Also, I would have asked you all individually, but I am most definitely quite lazy. Sort of.

And I'm going to have to ask Legendaryseeker99, Mystic, Chief Zackrai, RK_9, and Hawke what your avatars are. (THE AVATAR CREDIT SPACE used CONFUSION! Critical hit! It's super effective! Blah Blah etc. etc.) I am not good at knowing stuff that doesn't have to do with books or school. Or schoolbooks. Except special cases. But not these as you can tell. Also, I would have asked you all individually, but I am most definitely quite lazy. Sort of.

My avvie,you say?
It's Dark Irena, Wind Archer job instructor gone bad from something.
I have my own interpretation of how she did,but that's non-canon.
do you need more details?

Even if I did change my avatar, it'd still be of a Wargle... so no worries

@Mystic: Nope that's good.

@Wargle: Well Wargle is Wargle and so it makes sense that Wargle would have a Wargle avatar so that people talking to Wargle can tell that Wargle is Wargle, because if people couldn't tell that Wargle is Wargle because they didn't see a Wargle they wouldn't know that Wargle is Wargle when they are talking to Wargle. So yes, that makes sense.

Umm..i thought that pokemon's name was Braviary?

Wargle wants it to be Wargle, so it's a Wargle.

Deal with it

I'm God Tier Dave Strider from Homestuck.

Exactly. Since Wargle decided that Wargle is Wargle, Wargle is Wargle and not not Wargle.

@LS99: I know that. But what was the thing that it was before? The thing that was your avatar for... as long as I can remember stalking you seeing your posts here and there. Remember, I'm going with the stuff that was there when I first noticed that you signed up. ^_^

EDIT: Also, crap, Mystic/StarWings/Whatever renamed herself didn't she? Now I'm going to see her post and think who the heck is this StarWings person? and then remember that it's Mystic after sitting there like an idiot for half a minute.

I said you could change it but I would still want to know what you were before because I would be going with that. Though I am tempted to just go with what you have right now because it's awesome and is more of an excuse for me to go yay Homestuck all day. Also how do you people post so fast?!

Well Wargle is Wargle and so it makes sense that Wargle would have a Wargle avatar so that people talking to Wargle can tell that Wargle is Wargle, because if people couldn't tell that Wargle is Wargle because they didn't see a Wargle they wouldn't know that Wargle is Wargle when they are talking to Wargle. So yes, that makes sense.

This is getting sigged now.

Hey, umm.....WHAT THE HELL IS HOMESTUCK?

and back on topic, Derpy hooves role, YEAH!

I mean seriously this is probably like. All Homestuck fans (or at 41.3% Homestuck fans).

The mafia forum is the worst, it really is.

Back
Top Bottom